Banana Split Bites
- 1.5 Quart Belfonte Vanilla Ice Cream Container
- 2 large bananas
- ¾ cup (45g) chocolate chips, melted
- Whipped cream
- 12 maraschino cherries
- Other toppings, as desired (EX: sprinkles, nuts, coconut flakes, mini chocolate chips, candy pieces)
- Line a 12-cup cupcake tray with liners.
- Spoon about ⅓- ½ cup of softened ice cream into each liner. Then, place about 2-3 chopped banana rounds on top of each ice cream cup to cover the ice cream.
- Next, spoon melted chocolate over the top of the bananas.
- Place the tray, uncovered, in the freezer for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- Right before serving, top each cup with whipped cream, a cherry, and additional toppings
Yield: 12 Ice Cream Bites