This berry cobbler has a rich, buttery crust and makes the perfect summer dessert. Don’t forget to serve it with a scoop of refreshing Belfonte Ice Cream!
2 1/2 cups fresh berry of choice
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup Flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup Belfonte Milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
Belfonte Vanilla Ice Cream (Scoops for topping)
- Mix the berries and sugar in a small bowl. Let stand for 20 minutes until syrupy.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, melted butter, and milk.
- Pour the batter into an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Spoon the berry mixture on top and bake for 40-50 minutes until golden brown.
- Once cooled, add a scoop of Belfotne Vanilla Ice Cream