Birthday Chocolate Ice Cream Cones
- Belfonte Ice Cream
- Waffle cones
- Chocolate chips
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 second increments stirring in between each time, until fully melted. I add in a tsp of coconut oil so it’s easier to work with.
- Dip or roll your waffle cones in the chocolate until the top of the cone is covered.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles!! Or you can roll them in sprinkles for a bigger coverage of sprinkles.
- Fill your cones with Belfonte Ice Cream.
- Continue with all your cones, share and enjoy!!