Blueberry Galette With Belfonte Vanilla Ice Cream
Blueberry Galettes are the hassle free way to make homemade pie for the mother figure(s) in your life this Mother’s Day! Made with a juicy blueberry filling, easy pie crust, and topped with Belfonte Vanilla Ice Cream!
- 1 premade pie crust
- 1 pint of blueberries
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch + 2 tbsp water
- 1 egg
- Belfonte Vanilla Ice cream
- In a sauce, pan over medium high heat, add your blueberries, water, and sugar and stir it up.
- Let it heat up and cook for about five minutes. Add your corn starch and sugar mixture and stir it up and let cook and thicken for another five minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat your oven to three or 400° in-line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out your premade pie dough onto your baking sheet.
- Pour your blueberry mixture onto the pie dough and spread out. Fold the sides over the edges covering part of the blueberry sauce. Brush the sides with your egg.
- Bake at 400° until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Top with Belfonte Vanilla Ice Cream, cut and enjoy.