Chocolate Brownie Skillet Cookies
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks, browned)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Belfonte Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease your mini skillets.
- In a large bowl add your butter and sugars and stir until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir until well combined and fluffy in texture.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and cornstarch. Mix until just combined and add your chocolate chips.
- Press two scoops of cookie dough into your mini skillet until even.
- Bake in the oven at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Top with Belfonte Vanilla Ice Cream and enjoy.
Makes 6-8 skillet cookies!!