Cranberry Orange Cookies
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks, softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Belfonte sour cream
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 1-2 tbsp orange zest from 2 oranges
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350℉ and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add your butter and sugars and stir until light and fluffy. Add your eggs and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Zest your oranges and then cut and juice them. Add your Belfonte sour cream, orange zest and orange juice and stir. The gives your cookies a fluffy, cakey, muffin top, like texture.
- Add your flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix until it’s well combined.
- Wash and cut your cranberries into halves or quarters. Add them to your dough.
- Stir in your cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out you dough and place on your baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350℉ for 8-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with more white chocolate chips. Let cool, chill and enjoy!!
Makes 2-3 dozen cookies