Lavender Whipped Dalgona Drink
Move over winter and make room for spring with this delicious and floral take on whipped dalgona!
- 2 cups Belfonte Milk
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 tbsp Lavender tea or lavender buds
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Powdered sugar
- ½ cup Belfonte Heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl or cup, slightly heat up your heavy cream and add your lavender for 3-5 minutes to seep it. (Similar to when making tea)
- Once your cream has soaked up flavor from the lavender, strain out the lavender buds and place cream back in the fridge to cool.
- Once your lavender infused cream has chilled, add it into a medium sized bowl along with your vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Whip it up until it thickens in texture.
- Grab two glasses and add your ice and milk in each cup and top with you whipped mixture.
- That’s it, enjoy your springy drink!!