- one cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin purée, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons Belfonte sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
Makes 2-3 dozen cookies
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F and line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the butter, brown sugar, and sugar and stir until well combined.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin purée that’s been patted dry, vanilla extract, and Belfonte sour cream. Whisk until well combined.
- Add your dry ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Scoop you cookie dough and add a marshmallow inside. Place on baking sheets lined with parchment and top with chocolate chips and broken up graham crackers.
- Bake at 350° F for 8–10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Share and enjoy.