- 6 scoops Belfonte Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup Belfonte Milk
- ¼ cup melted marshmallows
For chocolate ganache:
- ¼ cup Belfonte Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- Crushed graham crackers
- In a cup or container of your blender, add your Belfonte Vanilla Ice Cream, milk and melted marshmallows and blend until smooth.
- To make chocolate ganache, pour your heavy cream into a glass measuring cup and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Add in your chocolate and let sit for 5 minutes and then stir until smooth and comes together.
- Grab your milkshake cups (or whatever kind of glass you use) and roll the rim in the chocolate ganache and drizzle inside of your cup.
- Sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on the chocolate.
- Pour your vanilla marshmallow milkshake into the cups and top with mini marshmallows, graham crackers and extra chocolate ganache.
- Share and enjoy!!