Strawberry Chocolate Yogurt Bites
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Belfonte yogurt
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Wash your strawberries and using a small knife cut off the greens of your berries at an triangular angle making a heart shape.
- Cut your strawberries into slices. They should be shaped as little hearts.
- Dip your strawberries into your Belfonte yogurt and place on a piece of parchment paper. Chill until hardened.
- Add your chocolate into a heat proof bowl or measuring cup and place in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and then place in microwave for 15 more seconds until fully melted. Be careful not to burn your chocolate.
- Add the coconut oil to thin out the chocolate. Remove your strawberries from freezer and dip in the melted chocolate fully coating them.
- Place back onto the parchment paper, continue with the rest making sure they are still frozen as you dip.
- Chill again, share and enjoy!